When would you like to visit...
550 Queens Quay West, Unit #717
Suite 717, 550 Queens Quay West, Toronto, ON M8V 3M8, MLS # C4496050
Community: Waterfront Communities - C1
Upscale living on iconic Queens Quay West in Toronto’s Harbourfront - a landmark destination!
This boutique-style building has an elegant lobby that opens right onto Lake Ontario, Toronto Music Garden and marina - situated directly across the boulevard and the famous Waterfront Bike Trail. This bright 2 bedroom condominium apartment has 730 Sq. Ft. of clever living space with an open concept living-kitchen area featuring a massive center kitchen island. The unit also includes parking and storage locker.
Enjoy summer dinners on the rooftop terrace with BBQ, gazebo and sun loungers - surrounded by one of Toronto’s finest 360 degree views of the waterfront, Toronto’s skyline and Canoe Landing Park!
This location is nestled in the Queens Quay waterfront area, tucked away from the downtown noise, but only a few quick streetcar stops from the Financial and Entertainment Districts, allowing you to live the lakeside lifestyle with a quick commute when work requires!
This neighbourhood is a hub for cultural events with the Harbourfront Centre, Power Plant Art Gallery and many restaurants, pubs, beaches, all just a short walk from your doorstep. Come feel the vibe of lakeside living, while within the downtown core!
Once inside, you will immediately take note of the very well maintained building with friendly concierge service.
- Center island with oversized granite countertop with built-in stove and stainless steel range hood replaced in 2016.
- Stainless steel fridge, stove and dishwasher.
- Engineered plank hardwood floor throughout.
- Impressive rooftop patio on 11th floor with BBQ and and all dining and lounge furniture (available from late Spring to Fall).
- Breathtaking 360 degree view.
- State of the art Party Room on main floor.
- Gym with floor to ceiling windows, sauna and steam room.
- Concierge service with 24 HR security.
- Visitor parking.
- Bicycle storage.
- Streetcar stop at building entrance.
- Waterfront Bike Trail at the door - part of epic 3000 km. Great Lakes Waterfront Trail.
- Toronto Music Garden.
- Short walk to major Toronto's attractions: CN Tower, Roger's Centre, Ripley's Aquarium and Scotiabank Arena.
- Short walk to Toronto's Island Ferry Terminal.
- Short walk to Billy Bishop Toronto Airport.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Total Rooms: 5
- Living Area: 730 square feet
- Locker: 1
- Underground parking: 1
- Taxes: $2186.13 for 2018
- Monthely Maintanace fee: $467.94
This unit is a “must see” and once the keys are in your hands
you will be able to enjoy carefree living for years to come in this ideally located building.
With Homes By Margaret, that dream living is just moments away.