There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It is important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value!
If you are selling your home, I will:
- Market Analysis - Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months.
- Home Evalutation - Provide you with a comprehensive home evaluation process that will give you an exact idea of what your home is worth.
- Staging - Expertly stage your home using my experience and connections in the interior design industry, this way buyers will be impressed with your home the minute the step inside!
- Marketing - Most searches for homes start online. I will market your home through digital channels like my websites, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and multiple listing services. I will also conduct an email marketing campaign reaching agents in my personal and professional networks. Finally, we will ensure print marketing is created to best communicate the full features of your home.
- Full Service Support - I will be on hand in order to guide you through the entire selling process. As an established agent, I have connections to other professionals that can help ensure all aspects of your sale are taken care of.
If you are buying a home, I will:
- Market Overview - Work with you to discuss the current housing market conditions, while analyzing options that best fit your budget and criteria
- Area Reports - Provide you with all listings in your desired area and price range.
- Agent Network - Tap into my professional network of agents to find you listings that may not have yet hit the market.
- Property Viewings - Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the viewing process.
- Offer & Closing - Put in offers on your preferred properties, guiding you through the process until your dream home closes.