When would you like to visit...
Home Value, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 3X9, MLS # W3940853
This gorgeous bungalow is ideally located in the heart of Mimico - a lovely community providing the safe neighbourhood feeling on Toronto’s West side. The area is populated with many newly built homes and of course, many which maintain the charms of the past, while undergoing up-to-date renovations for fantastic future living!
44 O’Donnell Avenue is a wonderful example of fully refurbished “Old World” charm that meets “Modern Day Luxury”. This home is move in ready and a gorgeous house to truly call Home. Fully renovated and it is easy to see the care and craftsmanship which skillfully transformed the property to one which is set for maintenance-free living for years to come.
Situated within walking distance to shops, restaurants and the charms of Royal York Road as well as the Mimico GO station. This location is ideal for quick travel to and from the downtown core. Either for work or for entertainment, you will always be close at your new home. If you enjoy outdoor living in your neighbourhood, you just walk to the parks and beaches along Lake Shore or ride a bike on the Waterfront Trail stretching from east Toronto to Burlington. All this is available to you!
Once inside you will immediately take note of the magnificent newly developed features:
- All new interior framing
- Roof replaced in 2015
- All new insulation (soundproofing in all bedrooms inc. entertainment room, laundry room)
- Completely new plumbing with backwater check valve and breather
- Fully rewired electrical system for today and future needs
- All new drywall and trim
- Exposed and restored original hardwood flooring throughout
- Spectacular brand new open oak staircase leads to the lower living area and second entry
- Roughed in ready basement rental potential with separate side door entrance
- Rear yard “hot-tub ready” power
- High-end custom built kitchen
- Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances
- Granite counter tops and high-end stone tiles
- Two modern bathrooms complete with updated luxury features and natural stone
- Bedrooms: 2+1 in the basement
- Bathrooms: 2
- Kitchens: 1 + rough-ins for basement kitchen
- Parking: for 4 vehicles
- Property Taxes: $3,020.43
- Lot size: 34 feet x 135 feet
This house is a “must see” and once the keys are in your hands
you will be able to enjoy carefree living for years to come with this beautifully updated home.
With Homes By Margaret, rest assured that dream living is just moments away.